Cari beli tiket pesawat murah online
You are here:   + Battery Charge and Discharge
Charging and Discharging Battery

Charging Battery Charging Battery

Battery charging time / sealed lead acid is 12 to 16 hours. With a higher charging current and a multi-stage charging method, charging time can be reduced up to 10 hours or less.

Battery charging multi-stage, consists of three stages / phases: constant-current charge, topping charge and float charge. During the constant-current charge, the battery has charged up to 70 percent within five hours, then the remaining 30 percent is slowly filling in the topping charge. Topping charge takes about five hours the other and this is very important to keep the battery is still good. If the pattern is incomplete charging in accordance with the second stage above, then the battery will lose the ability to accept a full charge and battery performance will decrease. The third stage is the float charge, self-discharge compensation after battery is fully charged.

Batteries pack, consisting of several cells. Battery 12 Volt Battery, consisting of six cells. Limit one cell voltages generally ranging from 2.30V to 2.45V. So the battery 12 Volt battery, the voltage is actually between 8.13 V - 14.7 Volt. Battery condition depends on the temperature. The high temperature causes rapid deterioration battery. At the time of charging the battery at room temperature exceeds 30 degrees Celsius, the recommended voltage is 2.35V/cell. At the time of charging, and the room temperature remains below 30 degrees Celsius, the voltage charger for each cell until 2:40 2.45Volt recommended.

The recommended float charge voltage of most batteries lead acid batteries is between 2:25 to 2.30V/cell. A good compromise is 2.27V. Float charge is the optimal shift depends on the temperature. At high temperatures required voltage is smaller and lower temperatures required a higher voltage. Charger with fluctuating temperatures, must be equipped with temperature sensors to optimize the float voltage.

Batteries require periodic battery discharge for extended battery life. Application once a month, where the discharge is only about 10 percent of total capacity. Full discharge as part of routine maintenance is not recommended because it will reduce battery life cycle.

Batteries battery has a peak voltage varies at varying temperatures during re-charging and float charge. Implement temperature compensation on the charger to adjust the temperature extremes extended battery life up to 15 percent. This is true if you run at high temperatures.
Battery Discharging Battery

Capacity of 100 Ampere hour battery, meaning that the battery current will be discharged in one hour, if the load using 100 Amperes.

Battery discharge level is the recommended battery voltage to 1.75 volts per cell. Batteries will be damaged if the battery voltage per cell is less than 1.75 Volts (5.10 Volts for battery or 12 volt).

The period is counted in the number of cycles the battery. One cycle is a one-time use and charging. Depth of discharge (number of amperes the battery consumption), influencing the number of cycles the battery battery pack. At a temperature of 25 degrees Celsius:

* 150-200 cycle with 100 percent depth of discharge (full discharge).
* 400-500 cycles with 50 percent depth of discharge (partial discharge).
* 1000 or more with 30 percent depth of discharge (shallow discharge).